Technical Lead, IoT Applications – Cognito Networks, Bangalore, India
Bring your passion to transform how enterprises build and deploy compelling Internet of Things (IoT) applications and services to streamline operations and automate workflows. Our solution enables customers to acquire, manage, and scale IoT data, and translate it into actionable insights without compromising interoperability across sensor networks, SCADA systems, and modern IP applications.
As a Technical Lead you will engage with customers in key segments such as Industrial IoT, Building Automation, Healthcare, and Smart Cities, and tailor our solution to meet their application requirements.
Join us and be a part of this exciting journey!
- Provide leadership to the engineering team and manage solution development and release plans at startup speeds.
- Engage with key customers and partners and reflect their requirements in our solution that integrates sensors, gateways, and our software.
- Identify and prioritize key open source and third party components for integration in the overall solution.
- Must have an engineering or computer science degree with at least 5 years of experience working on enterprise software, cloud services, and networking.
- Must have taken several enterprise software products from concept to customer deployments and have thorough understanding of product life cycle.
- A systems thinker, with experience in embedded systems, network protocols, Databases (SQL and No-SQL), API integration, and applications.
- Proficient in C, C++.
- Experience with Linux, Open Source SW, Version Control, Bug Tracking,
Experience in Cloud service and virtualization a plus.
- Previous experience with sensor networks and SCADA systems a big plus.
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and deploy hardware and software to get the job done.
- Strong communication skills to engage with customers, partners, business development, and engineering.